Friday, February 6, 2009

My Father, The Facebooker Part II

I know I've already had a full blown freak out about my father joining Facebook, but I thought I'd update you on his progress, and my panic attack level. 

This is what his Wall looks like. And obviously not the old version of Wall, but the newer, more stalker version that makes sure you are completely up-to-date on every activity taking place in that person's FB life.

Erik wrote: Hey! You forgot to put Married as status. You will be in big trouble when your wife finds out! (True story, my mom is as crazy and jealous as I am. Hey, it had to come from somewhere)

Janet wrote: Surprised to see you here (ha! yeah, you and me both) You have to get your wife on here, it's much easier to keep in touch. (OMFG OMFG OMFG) LOL I just read Erik's comment, get to it FAST! (kill me.. and wait how do adults know what LOL means? Seriously?) 

FATHER is listed as Married.
Comment #1: Congratulations!
Comment #2: Why wasn't I invited? (from my littlest sister)
Comment#3: It's about time you made an honest woman out of her (DUDE! That's MY MOTHER you're talking about!!)

Let me be clear, I love my father. And my mother. My entire family in fact. So hopefully, if one day they stumble upon this, I hope they are not insulted. I mean this all, with complete and total love, devotion, and full blown anxiety.

No comments: