Thursday, March 5, 2009

What do Ashley Tisdale and Ashlee Simpson have in common?

(Besides bad music and the same first name)

A friend of mine had her nose done this week and before she went in she expressed her concern about the surgery.

"I'm not anxious about this for the reasons you would think. It's just that... to be honest, I feel screwed by God and I think its annoying I have to do this. It's like, I'm excited but I'm as excited as you can be to fix something that was already supposed to be right to begin with."

I found that hilarious, but told her that as long as she didn't look like Miss Piggy after it was all over, I'd still be her friend. There were probably more reassuring things I could have said, but oh well.

After she got out of surgery she said: "The doctor suggested I go all the way under because I seemed like the type where it would be easier if I was all the way knocked out and not talking".

He sure nose what he's doing. (I couldn't resist).

No comments: